Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top Ten of '11

2011 was not a really good year for me but I DID discover some awesome new series!

In no particular order, the top ten most awesome new discoveries of 2011
1. Homestuck
2. Doctor Who
3. Good Omens
4. Oban Star Racers
5. Tiger & Bunny
6. Sherlock
7. Tumblr
8. Pokemon Black/White (fifth gen)
9. Netflix (responsible for several of the above discoveries)
10. man you know i can't even pick a tenth thing

Well, the top nine should cover it. That's a well-rounded list featuring a webcomic, two live action shows, a video game, two anime, a movie rental/streaming service, and a blog. Not bad considering what a sucky year it's been!

I'd like to think I made a few great discoveries in my writing as well, but I'm still in the early stages of actually typing my story so it's hard to stay. I don't think I'll attribute success in that to any year in particular if I ever finish.

I'm working on a Homestuck post that'll be just a little late for my "Homestuck one year anniversary". Hopefully I can put together a comprehensive review without veering off topic too much.

I wonder if I'll have a top ten of '12... one can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment